Systèmes de Support Informatique (SSI) was founded in 1983. At that time, the company’s goal was to offer innovative and customized solutions to solidify and secure mechanical and electrical infrastructures for IT environments. This is what it has been doing since its inception and is what has earned the company’s reputation in the field.
In 1987, SSI became the leading distributor of Mitsubishi uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems for sale and service in Canada.
Located in the town of Saint-Laurent in the Montreal region, SSI covers a large area and the team operates across the whole of Quebec. Its expertise in the implementation of custom-built uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems has developed over the years of operation. Its systems are reliable, innovative, and its customer service is exemplary. Since 1983, SSI has successfully deployed and still maintains close to a thousand UPS systems.
The company holds several licenses and certifications, granting it impressive credibility. It is also ETL and ISO 9001 certified.
Also, every member of the team of technical professionals has received detailed training on the products and their maintenance.
SSI has also been a Quebec-based manufacturer of peripheral cabinets since 1996. They are custom-made, and quickly delivered. SSI's high-caliber design and manufacturing offer the best components while favoring Quebec partners.
Entrust the integrity of your infrastructures to SSI's professionals.
Description of the Departments
Under the authority of the Chairman and the Chief Executive Officer, the Executive Board decides on the company's strategy and objectives. It determines investments in human and material resources and defines the quality policy to ensure customer satisfaction. To always offer the best service, the management monitors projects and ensures that deadlines are met.
The Service Department monitors its clients' infrastructures and supports them in their development projects through several activities. Planning optimizes the management of the client's infrastructures by ensuring that maintenance is carried out regularly and adequately.
The Sales Department promotes innovative, customized solutions and works with clients to meet their needs in order to strengthen and secure their infrastructures. The department carries out the following activities:
- Monitoring and processing of calls for tenders
- New business development
- Meeting customers to present Mitsubishi products and solutions
- Quotations for one-off customer orders
- Accompaniment of customers who want to set up uninterruptible power supply systems
- Proposing turnkey solutions to our customers
- Assisting clients in their projects by making visits to clarify needs
The Procurement Department carries out the planning and logistics for ongoing projects. In order to ensure the smooth running of the department, the head of the department:
- Selects and appraises suppliers
- Ensures equipment is received on time to enable the timely delivery of systems to clients
- Ensures equipment transporters are legally compliant
- Manages inventory
- Manages equipment disposal giving priority to recycling through the appropriate channels
- Manages supplier non-compliance
The Quality Department is responsible for keeping the documentation up to date and providing adequate training to employees in order to meet the most rigorous standards in the industry. In keeping with our desire to continually improve our environmental management capability, our technicians ensure that the documentation for the ISO 14 001 certification is monitored and adhered to.
The Engineering Department uses design software to plan and develop systems. Engineers follow the "Practice Standard for Authenticating Professional Documents" in the practice of their activity. When the design is completed, checks are carried out to ensure that all technical requirements are met.
The Accounting Department, supported by an external accountant, manages incoming and outgoing accounts, invoicing and payroll. In addition, it handles all official or confidential documents.
The Production Department assembles the different elements in order to make a system functional. As such, the production technician:
- Receives and ensures that the parts received are in accordance with the engineering drawings
- Mounts and assembles the different systems
- Carries out mechanical and electrical quality controls throughout the production process
- Manages the storage and classification of materials according to projects
Certifications / Licences
To find out more, contact us.